Job Description & Summary
Edge – Deals Graduate Programme for EMEA is a unique opportunity to launch your career: a three-year programme tailored by PwC across Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) that broadens and deepens your knowledge by giving you the opportunity to experience at least three Deals Business Units. You will learn from hands-on coaching and an outstanding variety of work, picking up business, personal and technical skills you can use across the network, and throughout your professional life.
We will give you the opportunity to study in order to achieve an extremely professional qualification. Furthermore, upon successful completion of Edge Programme, you will gain the PwC Advanced Certificate in Deals. The PwC Advanced Certificate in Deals and the professional qualification will represent your first step to become an international deals expert.
During the last year of Edge Programme you will specialize in the area where you have started the Programme and build a successful career.
We are currently offering internships in the following areas:
- Merger & Acquisition
- M&A Infrastructure
- M&A Debt Advisory
- Startups and Emerging Companies
- Valuation & Economics
- Transaction Services
- Strategic Deals Services
- Energy & Utilities Deals Strategy
- Post Deal Integration
- Business Recovery Services
- Turnaround Management
- Financial Services
The ideal candidate should be available starting from an internship. Once you have successfully completed the internship you will join the Edge Programme starting from September 2022.
Roles and Responsibilities
You will work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist the team in various aspects of the project
- Prepare deliverables
- Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Ensure you are adhering to compliance matters
- Work on developing internal relationships and your PwC brand
- To be enrolled in the last year of a Master of Science in Economics/ Engineering/ s (graduation date by October/November 2022)
- Proficient and effective in Italian and English at a business level
- Strong commitment to work within financial advisory
- Team player and self-starter with excellent communication skills and attention to details
- Experience of working, studying, or volunteering abroad will be considered a plus
Set your expectation higher
Be at the centre of change and design innovative, international and large-scale operations. In PwC Deals you will help us in reshaping strategic horizons stretching client’s potential and valuing worldwide and local market opportunities in M&A, Value Creation, Crisis Management.
Feel the difference, live a unique and challenging career perspective applying our innovative, multi-competences, end to end approach.
Feel at home
We love our people and care for everyone by embracing diversity and creating value for customers, people and the community with respect for the environment.
PWC DEALS, AT THE HEART OF BUSINESS STRATEGY TRANSFORMATION
Offices: Milan & Rome