We are a service provider company, leader in the Pharmaceutical and Medical Device sectors since 1998, with more than 1500 employees, 45+ nationalities and 30 subsidiaries all over the world (Europe, Asia and the Americas). Joining PQE Group means being a part of a multicultural and challenging company, with many local and international projects and colleagues from all over the world.
Due to a constant growth, PQE Group is looking for a Junior Commissioning & Qualification Consultant who will join our team in one of our offices in Italy.
Working in a consulting reality as PQE Group will give you:
- The chance to work on projects for the most important national and international pharmaceutical companies;
- Professional and quality training in order to help you reach success expressing your full potential and talent;
- The opportunity to quickly increase your professional experience thanks to the constant support of a multicultural team of expert consultants.
Joining PQE will give you the opportunity to acquire the following professional competencies:
- Support the validation activities in regards to Manufacturing and Production areas (Validation Plan, Risk Analysis, Specification, Reports and SOPs)
- Support the Validation testing phases (IQ/OQ/PQ)
- Support the implementation of Manufacturing Systems
- Support the integration projects between manufacturing systems and ERP, SCADA
- Support integration projects between manufacturing systems and production equipment which uses the programmable logic controllers (PLCs)
- Ensure the compliance of the Automation Systems with the current standards and regulations within the Manufacturing and Production areas
- Ensure the compliance of the Automation Systems with the regulation FDA 21 CFR Part 11 and EudraleLex Annex 11 to ensure the Data Integrity
- Technical Degree (Engineering, Chemistry, Informatics, Physics, Mathematics)
- 0-1 years of experience with Automation Systems
- Italian Native/C1 and fluent English (B2/C1)
- Integrity, strong ethics, analytical skills and attention to details
- Team working
- Availability to travel within the country and abroad up to 50% of the time
Nice to have:
- Programming languages such as: Phyton, Java, C++
- Participation to Hackathons or Project Works related to Automation Systems
- Passion and Knowledge of hardware/software
Location: Milan, Florence, Ascoli Piceno, Mirandola, Fidenza and Rome.
Our collaborators are engaged, developed, challenged and well-rewarded for performance.
We recognize the importance of leadership at all levels of our organization in order to succeed in a challenging business environment, and we are committed to providing practical processes and programs to identify, develop and inspire all our current and future leaders.