We are a service provider company, leader in the Pharmaceutical and Medical Device sectors since 1998, with more than 1500 employees, 45+ nationalities and 30 subsidiaries all over the world (Europe, Asia and the Americas). Joining PQE Group means being a part of a multicultural and challenging company, with many local and international projects and colleagues from all over the world.
Due to a constant growth, PQE Group is looking for a Junior CSV Consultant who can join our team in one of our offices in Italy.
Working in a consulting reality as PQE Group will give you:
- The chance to work on projects for the most important national and international pharmaceutical companies;
- Professional and quality training in order to help you reach success expressing your full potential and talent;
- The opportunity to quickly increase your professional experience thanks to the constant support of a multicultural team of expert consultants.
Joining PQE will give you the opportunity to acquire the following professional competencies:
- Support the resolution of fundamental Computer System Validation compliance issues on assigned projects
- Writing, reviewing and executing computer validation documentation
- Ensure all project-related issues and deviations are recorded, approved and dispensed accordingly (including ensuring proper deviation report preparation and approval)
- Support the preparation of project and life‐cycle reports and review/approve all other documents to ensure compliance with SOP
- Ensure all project and life cycle documents achieve the goal of traceability, and these are all retained in the document repository (Document Navigator) and approved following the prescribed SOP
- 0/1 years of experience in Pharma Companies
- Italian Native/C1 and fluent English (B2/C1)
- Integrity, strong ethics, analytical skills and attention to details
- Availability to travel domestically and internationally up to 70% of the time
Location: Milan, Florence, Ascoli Piceno, Mirandola, Fidenza and Rome.
Our collaborators are engaged, developed, challenged and well-rewarded for performance.
We recognize the importance of leadership at all levels of our organization in order to succeed in a challenging business environment, and we are committed to providing practical processes and programs to identify, develop and inspire all our current and future leaders.