We are a service provider company, leader in the Pharmaceutical and Medical Device sectors since 1998, with more than 1500 employees, 45+ nationalities and 30 subsidiaries all over the world (Europe, Asia and the Americas). Joining PQE Group means being a part of a multicultural and challenging company, with many local and international projects and colleagues from all over the world.
Due to a constant growth, PQE Group is looking for a Junior IT Quality & Infrastructure Qualification Consultant who will join our team in one of our offices in Italy.
Working in a consulting reality as PQE Group will give you:
- The chance to work on projects for the most important national and international pharmaceutical companies;
- Professional and quality training in order to help you reach success expressing your full potential and talent;
- The opportunity to quickly increase your professional experience thanks to the constant support of a multicultural team of expert consultants.
Joining PQE will give you the opportunity to acquire the following professional competencies:
- Creation and review of the Validation Plan
- Support Design Specification review
- Support on the creation of the Requirements’ Risk-Assessments
- Support IT Infrastructure Qualification phases
- Creation and review of the Testing Phase Plans (IQ/OQ)
- Support the execution of the testing phases in scope (IQ/OQ)
- Creation and review of the Testing Phase Reports (IQ/OQ)
- Creation of the Traceability Matrix
- Support the creation of the Validation Reports
- 0/1 Year of experience related to IT tasks
- Expertise in Information Technology, including Network, Virtualization, Cloud
- Degree in information technology engineering or similar
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to organize work in a logical, thorough and succinct manner
- Detail-oriented and an active listener
- Highly self-motivated, self-directed
- Italian Native/C1 and fluent English (B2/C1)
- Willing to Travel within the country of residence and abroad
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of Regulations EU ANNEX11 and FDA CFR21 part11 (this is a big plus)
- Understanding of quality management system requirements, risk management principles, regulatory requirements, and industry best practices
- Principles of Cybersecurity
Location: Milan, Florence, Ascoli Piceno, Mirandola, Fidenza and Rome.
Our collaborators are engaged, developed, challenged and well-rewarded for performance.We recognize the importance of leadership at all levels of our organization in order to succeed in a challenging business environment, and we are committed to providing practical processes and programs to identify, develop and inspire all our current and future leaders.